Monday 24 November 2014

... Between the two of us


"Wherever you are, and no matter what's going on in your life, when it's the first night of the full moon, I want you to find it in the night time sky. I want you to think about me and the time we shared, because wherever I am, no matter what's going on in my life, that's exactly what I'll be doing. If we can't be together, at least we can share that, and maybe between the two of us, we can make this last forever"  -- MOVIE: Dear John

"Do not swear by the moon, for she constantly changes - so too, then, would your love" -- Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet

“The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. C r a t e r e d by imperfections.” -- MOVIE: Shatter me (Ta-he-reh Mafi)

Eh (or sigh .. not sure which) ... I am still a romantic ... If this were going to change, then the darkness and loss of the past would have changed it by now. 


.Tri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and dropping in.. Please let me know how you found my wee blog? And if you're a returning visitor the let me know what made you return?

Pixie :)