Friday 26 December 2014

Holiday Humor #001

Posted elsewhere, originally, on Dec 25, 2014 11:29 pm



An Ode To my Bra ...




To the greatest invention ever made
You're so uplifting you could star in you own parade
You keep my breasts held up nice & high
When I take you off I give the loudest sigh

We've been together through thick and thin
When you go on sale you're a major win!
For low plunging tops your the best push-up
When I want them hidden I wear a full cup

Most days you're my best friend
But not when you fade or bend
When you're perfect you fit all my needs
For fancy soirees I may even cover you in beads

Most of all - you make me look and feel the best I can be
I'll shout it out loud and print it on my 'T'
So - Thank you for every thing you've done
Now support me on the dance floor and let's have some fun!!!!

BY: Now That's Lengerie dot com




What Religion is Your Bra?

A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, I'd like to buy a bra for my wife.

What type of bra? asked the clerk.
Type? inquires the man, There is more than one type?

Look around, said the saleslady, as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, color and material imaginable .
Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from.

Relieved, the man asked about the types. The sales lady replied:
There are the Catholic, Salvation Army, Presbyterian, and Baptist types. Which one would you prefer?

Now totally befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them.

The Sales lady responded, It is all really quite simple ...

The Catholic type supports the masses.
The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen,
The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright, and
The Baptist makes mountains out of mole-hills.
BY:  w w w dot dot dot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and dropping in.. Please let me know how you found my wee blog? And if you're a returning visitor the let me know what made you return?

Pixie :)