Tuesday 13 January 2015

All-time favourite ... #001

Posted elsewhere, originally, on Dec 30, 2014 05:32 pm



... ...Quotes ...




"In the end only 3 things matter: How much you loved; How gently you lived; and how gracefully you let go of things that didn't serve you" Buddha-paraphrased




Anais Ninn

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to ones courage"

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. "

"Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat."



G.I. Jane (1997)
"Master Chief John Urgayle: I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured, it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home. But you know the best thing about pain?

Lt. Jordan O'Neil: Don't know!

Master Chief John Urgayle: It lets you know you're not dead "

************************************

A bird does not sing because it has an answer
It sings because it has a song... (Chinese Proverb)

************************************


And this Pixie still has many songs ... (Insert contented smile) ... Plan to simply sit back, relax, continue soaking up the summer's sun, braai (BBQ) & swim as much as we can for the last day'n-a-half of 2014..

(Insert teeth-showing smile) I have spent so much time with the wee Tink since my vacation started that I feel like I'm in heaven! And that is not even counting my BloggerVille treetop, friens & experiences ... Bliss! ... Feeling happy, content and ever so thankful.

The sense of peace I'm feeling right now let's me know that every bad, sad and heart wrenching moment of the past was no mistake has and brought me to the place I find myself at now.

I would even go as far as to say that ... Nahhhhh, not tempting fate !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and dropping in.. Please let me know how you found my wee blog? And if you're a returning visitor the let me know what made you return?

Pixie :)