Tuesday 13 January 2015

G'morning to the World [to the tune of Mi Casa)

Posted elsewhere, originally, on Jan 9, 2015 11:33 am






... Mi Casa, One of my favourite SA groups who managed to find their way into Obama's inauguration 'do' ...

I've taken one if their songs and sort of paraphrased it. .. I thought these lyrics were quite ... something.

*********************************
Good morning, to the world, out there
Sanbonani, Ninjani, out there

I need a minute, of your time
To reflect, not neglect,
In the things we have in this life

These streets, that we walk upon,
These streets, that we live upon

They give us, life

Black and white, oh so bright
All I see is beauty
Smiles and frowns, all around
It fills you and me

Now I'm convinced that what we have
Is like gold
How we hold it and mould it
Determines how we will grow

*********************************



I feel these lyrics are truly compelling ... and so 'now' ... AND a lovely, and fitting, note to end off the first full week of 2015.
D O N' T   Y O U ?

Xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and dropping in.. Please let me know how you found my wee blog? And if you're a returning visitor the let me know what made you return?

Pixie :)