Saturday 17 January 2015

My 2015 Favorites #002 ...

... LOVE ...


“If music be the food of love, play on”
Twelfth Night – Act 1, Scene 1

There’s beggary in love that can be reckoned”
Anthony  & Cleopatra – Act 1, Scene 1

Speak low if you speak love”
Much Ado About Nothing – Act 2, Scene 1

“ Love goes by goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps”
Much Ado About Nothing – Act 3, Scene 2

The stroke of death is as a lovers pinch, Which hurts and is desired”
Antony & Cleopatra – Act 5, Scene 5

She’s beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won”
Henry VI Part 1 – Act 5, Scene 2

 Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind”
A Midsummer Night’s Dream – Act 1, Scene 1

Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service”
The Tempest – Act 3, Scene 1

“Doubt that the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move his aides, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love”
Hamlet – Act 2, Scene 2

“Love sought is good, but given unsought is better"
Twelfth night – Act 3, Scene 1

Come what sorrow can,
It cannot countervail the exchange of joy that one short minute gives me in her sight”

Romeo & Juliet – Act 2, Scene 6

“I love you more than words can wield the matter,
Dearer than eyesight, space and liberty”

King Lear – Act 1, secene 1

What is light, if Sylvia be not seen?
What is joy if Sylvia be not by?”

The Two Gentlemen of Verona – Act 3, Scene 1

Cupid is a knavish lad, thus to make females mad”
A Midsummer Night’s Dream – Act 3, Scene 3

“The course of true love never did run smooth”
A Midsummer Night’s Dream – Act 1, Scene 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and dropping in.. Please let me know how you found my wee blog? And if you're a returning visitor the let me know what made you return?

Pixie :)