Tuesday 13 January 2015

Perhaps ...



ALL of my blogging friends and most of the bloggers I watch are off-line and presumably asleep ... No creatures are moving, not even a mouse.

What to do, WHAT to do ...

Perhaps by the time y'all rouse to this glorious new day MY watched list's orange highlights will be no more ...
Perhaps the wee Pixie reveals a li'l about herself ( NOT what you may be thinking ) ...
Perhaps ...
Perhaps The wee Pixie seeks a GREAT Perhaps ...



"Perhaps it's just your smile
that I've been missing for awhile
Perhaps,it's just your lips
With which I've never been kissed

But every time I closed my eyes
the same old feelings comes alive
your voice echoes everywhere
In my thoughts you came so clear

Are you an Angel from above?
Or just another face in the crowd?
Perhaps,you were just a dream of yesterday
that forever will remain in me"  
UNKNOWN-paraphrased


"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
HENRY DAVID THOREAU


"Perhaps love is like the ocean
Full of conflict, full of pain
Like a fire when it's cold outside
Or thunder when it rains
If I should live forever
And all her dreams come true
Her memories of life and love will be of you"

JOHN DENVER - paraphrased



Now isn't that last one just a lovely thought ! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and dropping in.. Please let me know how you found my wee blog? And if you're a returning visitor the let me know what made you return?

Pixie :)