Wednesday 4 February 2015

Missing you ...



Just because the losses are over does not mean I don't miss the people ... because I do.



Missing You - Brandy
Oh, there was so many things
That we could have shared, uh-huh
If time was on our side (time was on our side)
Oh, yeah
Now that you're gone, I can still feel you near
So I'll smile, with every tear I cry

[Chorus]

How sweet, were the losses to spare?
But I'll wait for the day
When I'll see you again


Missing You - Chris De Bergh
I've been missing you, more than words can say,
And that I've been thinking about it every day


Missing You - Diana Ross
There was so much you gave me
To my heart
To my soul
There was so much of your dreams
That were never told
You had so much hope
For a brighter day
Why were you my flower
Plucked away

I'm missing you
Tell me why the road turned


Missing You - Tyler Hilton
I hear your name in certain circles
And it always makes me smile
I spend my time just thinking about you
And it almost drives me wild

[Chorus:]
But I ain't missin' you at all
Since you've been gone... Away
I ain't missin' you ...
No matter what they say


Missing You - Diddy, 112 & Faith Evans
Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin' of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missin' you ...

A whole host of mixed emotions flooding over me (Sad, happy, wistful, sad, happy ... ) ... We can't ever, in this lifetime, get these moments back ... But I smile (or try damn hard to) as the memories play through my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and dropping in.. Please let me know how you found my wee blog? And if you're a returning visitor the let me know what made you return?

Pixie :)