Tuesday 17 February 2015

Semana del Amor - Dia 6 (FINAL EDITION)


[tr][tr]



      




Happy Valentine's Day!!!! (Final Edition)





You are the call
and I
... the answer.

You are the wish
and I
... the fulfillment .

You are the night
and I
... the day.

What else,
It is perfect
enough.
It is perfectly
complete

You ...
and
I ...

*** D. H. Lawrence ***


* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *


One half of me
Is yours,
The other half
... yours,
Mine own,
I would say;
but if mine,
then yours,
And so
... all yours. 


*** William Shakespeare (The Merchant of Venice) ***






Time of posting: Saturday, 14/02/2015 18:18:00



       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and dropping in.. Please let me know how you found my wee blog? And if you're a returning visitor the let me know what made you return?

Pixie :)